Mr. Mao-Sen Li
- Contact Mr. Mao-Sen Li:
Please note that Mr. Li, a 70-ish-year-old gentleman, only speaks Mandarin and does not have access to Internet.
- Tel: +86-759-5602714 (Mandarin only)
- Friend's Email: longhy64[AT]163[D0T]com (replace [AT] by @, [D0T] by .)
- Friend's Fax: +86-759-5561949 (Must specify it's for Mr. Li, and write his phone number on the fax.)
- Address: Jing Yuan, Pu Di Road, Zhong Ge Hai, Mei Lu Town, Wu Chuan City, Guandong, P.R.China 524500
- You must use telephone to contact Mr. Li because he does not have a computer or access to Internet. Please note that it is at GMT+8 time zone, so please do not call at late night China time if you are calling from a different time zone.
- Please visit him personally to pick up the Bodhi Tree. He provides all Bodhi Trees for free out of his own retirement savings. Although he does not charge anything, please see how you may support the activity if you get a chance to talk to him.
- Shanghai contact: Mr. Huang, author of this
Bodhi Tree BLOG (in Chinese)
helps Mr. Li to distribute Bodhi Trees in Shanghai neighborhood. You may contact him via email. However, due to the limited number of Bodhi Trees in Shanghai, he can only offer them to temples or organizations.
- If you want to carry the plant outside China, there are
transportation and inspection issues.
You will probably only be allowed by the custom control to carry inspected/certified cuttings. Or, you may need to carry small saplings at your own risk (which is not recommendable because pests, if any, can endanger your own country).
If you need such arrangement, please let Mr. Li know in advance. He needs 30 days in the summer or fall, or 40 days in the winter, to produce 30-centimeter saplings, which may be easier for you to carry than a bigger plant.
- Major Temples Which Acquired Bodhi Trees from Mr. Li (in Chinese):